Terms and conditions
To participate in the “How Do I Do?” section, you must prepare a video of your innovative surgical technique or method and submit it to us;
- If you want to participate in the “How Do I Do?” section, you must register in Congress priorly.
- The “How Do I Do?” section comprises two categories including “Facial Cosmetic Surgery Innovation” and “Oral Surgery Innovation”. You can participate in both sections.
- Content must be submitted in a specific video format and the briefest form as much as possible.
- The video must be in MP4 format. The maximum duration limit is 3 minutes. You should also consider the optimum dimensions of 864 pixels by 1080 pixels and a maximum size of 200 MB.
- The audio (the voice of the speaker) must be recorded with the highest possible quality and noiseless. Using a separate microphone from your camera recorder can be helpful.
- You should also include an article summary of a maximum of 250 words.
- Both the language of the written summary and the speaker in the video must be in English.
- The subject and title should be specified and separated in the video and text.
Your submissions will be reviewed by a group of eligible referees and the accepted ones will be invited to present their content in the “How Do I Do?” panel in the main hall. The i-Face will proudly undertake the travel expenses of the candidate who won the best presentation/technique award.
- If you have not registered in the Congress yet, please first register in the Congress with the help of the registration button that follows this article and then return to this page.
- After reading the “ Terms and conditions”, click on the Continue button.
- On the next page, complete your personal information and specify which section your article belongs to.
- However, you can submit separate contents in both the “Facial Cosmetic Surgery Innovations” and “Oral Surgery Innovations” sections.
- In the next pages, upload the video and include the summary.
- A confirmation email will be sent within 72 hours after the completion of submission.